Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Adoring Fans....

I'm thinking of making my blog an invitees only site. I've thought about it before but just didn't do anything about it. Then some lady in Brazil wanted to follow Sean's blog and I immediately put his blog on an invitees only site. I didn't understand why someone I did not know wanted to follow a 5 yr olds blog. Just seemed a little creepy to me.

I installed a blog counter through sitemeter.com and it tells me the area someone is looking at the blog from. Well, I don't know anyone in places like Brazil, Mexico or Saudi Arabia and that's just to name a few. Sometimes it is a hit from a weird place and then it never happens again but sometimes they are on there for 4-5 min and looking back through the blog. So to veer on the safe side I am going to change over to our new site at remaleypartyof5.blogspot very soon. Hope to update more frequently on the new blog. I know I have gotten WAY behind.

0 comments: