Friday, October 16, 2009

Winery Tour

Vineyard at Torre Di Pietra
Becker Vineyards lavender and rosemary field

I went on a winery tour of 3 different vineyards last weekend for Cheyenne's last fling before the ring. It was alot of fun and crazy girls! I have never gone to a vineyard before so that was a treat in itself. We went to Becker Vineyard in Stonewall (by far my favorite), then on to Torre Di Pietra(great outdoor area to sit and relax) then to Pedernales Cellars. By the time we hit Pedernales we were tired and the sun was setting and so eating outside was just not as fun. It was a great day and I'm glad I have experienced the hill country vineyards (or atleast 3 of them!). And once again more pictures on shutterfly since I seem to be filling up the blog and will soon start a new one.

0 comments: