Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pump it up party!

aren't they cute??......more pictures to come!


Ryan on the slide
Ryan's friend Noah had a party at Pump it up just a few weeks ago and since that day he kept telling me he wanted his birthday there too!  I decided since it was super easy to have it there that we would get it set up for the weekend before his birthday.  Well, they only had a 6pm. time slot which for a bunch of 3 yr olds wasn't going to work out very well.  So I went with a time on his birthday and we got everything done in one day!

He had the best time sliding and I think he only went in the bouncy house once then right back to the slide.  I think all the kids had fun and I know Ryan was one tired birthday boy!

0 comments: