Sean had a special relationship w/this Llama. He tried to feed it and the llama only wanted to try to eat Sean's hair. It made Sean belly laugh so hard!
more pictures to come.....I am just WAY behind on my blog!
So since the girls were sleeping in the ladybug tent in the office I could hear them wake up at 6am. They didn't even go to sleep till atleast 11:30pm.
The girls then made breakfast for themselves and Sean and then went outside to play at 7:30am. I'm sure my neighbors were thrilled! So I decided we needed to go someplace for some fun and wearing them out. So we decided on the zoo.
About an hour into our visit it started to sprinkle then started to pour so we left the zoo and headed to eat lunch and play at Chick Fil A. All 4 kiddos fell asleep on the way home but got their 2nd wind and played all afternoon. Mackenzie and Alaina in the mud pit in the front yard and Sean and Ryan played pirate ship and other stuff. And at times they all played together but it never lasted very long.
0 comments:
Post a Comment