Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Birthday Celebration

waiting for Alaina at the movie theater..........Sean was off in the shrubbery!
the girls (they wanted the "Easter" bunny in the background)
Our little golfing pro

My birthday was on Good Friday so that meant no waking up early to get kids ready for school and making lunches!  SO that was a good start to my day.  I ended up taking the kids plus Alaina to see Hannah Montana.  Mackenzie had her heart set on going to see this movie the day it came out because it was "on your birthday Mommy!"  So I figured what the heck and off we went.  It wasn't nearly as crowded as I was expecting and the kids loved it and Ryan got his two tubs of popcorn which I think is his whole reason for going!  Though he did say he liked it after it was over.
Then we all came home and grabbed some fruit then left to go play putt putt golf at Peter Pan Golf.  It has been so long since I've been there and today it was a little crowded.  The kids had a great time.  The girls kept score the second time and we kind of made it to where it was even.  That meant no tears over being the losing one.  Ryan thought he could play any hole he wanted even if there were people already on it.  It was quite funny!
After that we were home for a short while before going to eat at Jason's Deli with my family.  My mom made a really yummy cake and my dad put a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries on it.  YUM!  
I did get photoshop which I have been wanting for a long time.  Still trying to figure it out!

0 comments: