going under the limbo sash the wrong way
helping with one of the songs
Friday the 27th was Gullett's annual Sports Day. I dropped the boys at their school then headed back to watch Mackenzie in all of her events. I got there for Rockin' in the USA. There was the chicken dance, the macarena, the limbo. A sprinkle or two here and there and then they had snack time. As we are standing there while they ate snack the sprinkle of rain started to get a little harder and then the downpour started, thunder was heard and lightening was seen. So we scattered back to the school. I ran back to my car and headed home.
The rain only lasted about an hour and then the sun came out. The kids came back out for sponge relays but then they had lots of time on the playground. So they didn't do the baton races or dashes this year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment