Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to the norm


I have been meaning to get an entry in all week but it just didn't seem to happen.  We had our first week back to school and activities so I guess that has thrown me off some.  There really hasn't been that much going on with our lives either.  

I did receive the microphone to the High School Musical wii game and that has been a hit here at our house.  Now not so sure if the neighbors are loving the high pitched shrieking going on by Sean.  He loves to just scream into it mostly because he can't read the words to actually sing along with the song.  Ryan has "bop" down from Bop to the Top.  As soon as I get new batteries for my little camera then maybe I can get a video.  
I did receive my Understanding Exposures book but have had little time to read it and try to practice.  
Another picture from Ginny that she took at the park....super cute and sorry so small.  I don't seem to have any pictures to share this week.  Hopefully after some more photo practice.

0 comments: