Friday, January 23, 2009

8 years old!

Kelly gave her the hat and shirt so they have quickly become favorites!


Our baby girl (or as she says big girl) is 8 years old today!!  The time has flown by but I still remember those 27 hours of labor to get her into this world.  I'll be sure to bring that up in her pre-teen years.   
Her favorite things these days:  Music (loves to sing, dance), reading her Felicity book (an American Girl doll series), riding Snickers, playing school, cooking (helping me with dinner etc), and making things (usually a craft project and lately trying to sew).  She might just be on a future Project Runway show.  She loves to come up with different outfits even though most don't really match in others eyes but apparently to her they do.  So I think she will start some trends along the way.
A bundle of pictures from when she was a baby to now.  She sure has grown up in many ways and we're so blessed to have her in our lives.











January 23, 2001  1:55am

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...they grow up so fast!!!