Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Blue Eyed BOY!!

I'm trying out the pre-publishing feature of blogger.  So I am posting this for 8:19am when Sean was born 5 years ago.  I know I will write more later about the joy he has brought to our lives but we have a busy busy day.  First church choir then a little rest before a big birthday party with friends and dinner with the family.  

Most of you know that Sean was supposed to be Abigail so at this time of year when I pull out ornaments and a few still say "Abby" it's hard not to remember the laughter that exploded in the delivery room moments after I had a boy instead of the girl I had been told.  I'm sure this will be a story that I will tell to Sean on his wedding day and tell to his children.  It's just such a funny story!  Now I can't imagine life without this funny, charming, cute, hard-headed and bright boy.  Enough with the sappy stuff and I'm sure I'll update after the spiderman cupcakes are made and decorated, the party goes off without a hitch and the birthday boy is fast asleep!
Happy Birthday SEAN!!

0 comments: