Saturday, November 01, 2008

Gullett Carnival

Ryan with his green hair(all the pictures are out of order....not sure what blogger is doing to me!)
Mackenzie with all the pringles she won!
Ryan at the cupcake walk....he won!!  (then again we had 3 winners each games so the odds were pretty good)
Mackenzie in the bouncy house before orange hair spray
Sean bouncing before he got really sick

We headed to the carnival this afternoon.  I had signed up to work a shift at the cupcake walk.  We got there a little before my shift so we could let the kids play around.  They picked the inflatable bouncy house and slide to go on first.  There was a limit to the number of kids so they were in the second group to go.  This meant they had to wait and well Sean, still not feeling well, didn't take to this idea very well.  He would cry and think about wanting to go do something else then decide to go ahead and stand there.  He finally got on with Mackenzie and they bounced and giggled.  While they were bouncing I took Ryan to get his hair sprayed green.  He loved it when he looked into the mirror.  
Then we went over to the booth where Mackenzie and I helped with the cupcake walk.  Daddy and the boys continued to walk around.  They came back with Jim Jim's and Sean was looking really bad and when I felt him he was once again on fire.  So we decided they should go home and get Sean some motrin and a nap.  
After our shift, Mackenzie and I went to the go fish! booth and she went 4 times to get one thing for each of the boys then 2 for herself.  Then she went over to the Pringles booth and won 7 cans of pringles.  Not all in one turn but 3 turns.  So we are set on the Pringles for now.
We came home and found my sick boy asleep and resting.  I hope this virus goes away soon!!  It's really miserable for Sean and for us to see and hear him feeling this way.

0 comments: