Forgot to actually get this posted on wednesday....ooops!
Ryan insisted on wearing socks with his crocs and then wanted me to take a picture of how cute he looked.(He's cute no matter what he's wearing!) You just can't talk fashion sense into a 2 yr old. I was just wasting my time and energy telling him to put on different shoes or loose the socks. I can just see him now wearing his black dress socks up to his knees and his crocs or slippers on when he is in his 70's.
Ryan insisted on wearing socks with his crocs and then wanted me to take a picture of how cute he looked.(He's cute no matter what he's wearing!) You just can't talk fashion sense into a 2 yr old. I was just wasting my time and energy telling him to put on different shoes or loose the socks. I can just see him now wearing his black dress socks up to his knees and his crocs or slippers on when he is in his 70's.
1 comments:
I love that picture...what a cutie!!
Post a Comment