Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Boys go off to preschool

How cute are they?
He looks so grown up!
What a HAM!

It was a rough start to the boys first day of school.  Sean didn't want to wear his new shoes we just got him and was insisting on putting on his crocs. (I should mention that they are not allowed to wear crocs, cowboy boots, jellies, sandals or flip flops). This lead to Ryan putting on his crocs as well.  We finally got Sean in his spiderman shoes and Ryan in his tennis shoes and I got them in the stroller ready to go.  Then Sean started in on when he was going to "his school" and he wanted to go to crenshaws.  I then spent the next little while explaining how he was going to the same school with Ryan and that he has already met his teacher and he was going to really enjoy it.  
We got to the school and he went straight in and found his name tag and went off to play.  So I think he'll be just fine here.  Then we went to Ryan's class and I stayed in there with him since he only goes for 45 minutes.  He just played with some of his old friends and seemed to do okay in there.  Tomorrow is a full day for Sean and then friday Ryan goes back for just 2 hours.
When we got home Sean said he had a fun day and was ready to go back tomorrow.  He said he knows a few of the kid's names and likes the chart for how you're feeling today.

0 comments: