Thursday, August 14, 2008

15 year anniversary!

Normally these posts are about our 3 wild monkeys but we should be congratulated on making it 15 yrs.  WOW!  I can't even believe it's been 15 yrs since that day.  I couldn't get the professional pictures out of the photo album so had to go with the ones I was given.  One of our wedding day and then one from Navy days in Hawaii when we were younger and we had a little lighter hair then too.

Mackenzie was so cute last night when she saw on my phone calendar it said "15 yr anniversary" and she said "you and daddy got married 15 years ago?"  and I said "yes" and she said "awww, daddy won't even be here for it."  
Happy Anniversary and here's to many more!!

1 comments:

Ed said...

I love you, and I can't imagine my life without you and the "three little monkeys". I am sorry that I can't be there today. See you soon.

XOXO