Monday, July 07, 2008

Mt. Bonnell

A view from the top
Up the stairs they go
couldn't get them to just smile they had to be silly
Ryan was the only one that would sit for this picture

We ventured up to Mt. Bonnell today after going by and seeing the official for sale sign in my parent's yard.  Mackenzie was concerned that they had forgotten to take their flag but I assured her they had alot of stuff still in the garage to take to the new house.
While at Mt. Bonnell they first couldn't believe how many steps there were.  It was kind of like our trip up Diamond head.  I was carrying Ryan up and the other two were walking.  They liked running around up there and then we watched the firemen train.  They were walking up and down the stairs with their hoses above their heads.  I thought maybe they should take Ryan and Sean up the stairs a few times and see if it gave them the same kind of workout.  

0 comments: