Saturday, July 05, 2008

Funny things




These are some of the funny things I have heard in my house the past few days.....


Mackenzie

She was looking in the mirror and I heard her say "Oh my gosh!  I have a zit on my forehead" and this is what I have to look forward to.

Sean

We were cleaning up in his room and he decided to lay down and say "you guys keep cleaning and I'll lay here"

When the plumbers were here Sean went in the bathroom and started a chat with the plumber.  It was quite funny to listen to.

Ryan

There are a couple stories on Ryan.  First one he came in and I asked him what was in his mouth and he said "gum" and I said where did you get the gum and he looked around as if it was common sense and said "Sissy's purse."

Today he came in and he was holding something in his hand.  I asked him what was in his hand and he gladly opened his hand and said "boogder" (booger).

0 comments: