Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boy funnies


Ryan had gum and said "ahh" and showed me he had some in his mouth.   I said "time to spit it out" and he looks at me and said "where go?"  and I said "I dont' know? ?  Where did it go?" and he opened his mouth to show me he had swallowed it.  He had a big smile on his face!


Sean was laughing at something and then he stopped and said "I gotta stop that!"

Ryan was trying to get in Sean's room and Sean wouldn't let him in.  So Ryan started crying and I asked him what was wrong and this being one of his most complete sentences said "Brother won't let me in his door"

And let's not forget about their trampoline streaking!  They both went out there last night and were jumping around and Mackenzie called for me and I go look and they both come out from behind her naked and do this hulk move.  There was also the pee stance which I am not sure if either of them actually peed but I sure needed the camera for that.  They are so BOY!  I am in trouble when they get older.

0 comments: