Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ryan's 2 yr well check


Ryan went in for his 2 yr well check and he's still on the small side but we already knew that.  Here's his stats:

Height:  33 1/4"  (25%) and if you do the 2 yr old height x 2 then you supposedly get their height for when they are grown up.  So he's not going to be that tall when he's older....we'll see.
Weight: 26 lbs. 6.4 oz.  (30%)
If I remember correctly we figured out Sean's and he is supposed to be around 6 feet 4 in.  but I have to find his 2 yr old stats again.

His ears have cleared up but will still go to the ENT next week as well as have an audiology test.

**Update:  Mackenzie's stats for 2 yrs were 33 1/4 in. tall and for girls I guess that's 50% and 24 1/2 lb.s

0 comments: