Friday, June 13, 2008

Lazy day friday



Not too many pictures since I was constantly in one pool or the other
 
We didn't actually do much but run to Crenshaws to pay for Sean's camp then go by my parents old house to get boxes and then came home to eat lunch.  Ryan then refused to take a nap until he had a complete meltdown helping me carry up some boxes.  Just flopped right down on the floor....is he 2 or what?  So he basically fell asleep in my arms.  Then we went to the pool and Mackenzie saw her old friend Nathandra and they played until she left.  Sean found a new friend that had a Ironman toy and well that was an instant friendship.  Ryan went back and forth between baby pool and big pool and got in the big pool several more times.  I used to remember those days when I went to the pool to lay out/swim/relax and now it's one eye on the two older ones then one eye on Ryan and we're constantly moving.  Then we ended our afternoon with a snowcone at Sista's (I highly recommend them since I am boycotting Tropical Sno on Far West...that's a whole other story).    Exciting day I know!!

0 comments: