It seems the weeks are jam packed with stuff these days. So I am getting behind in my blog. Today we had a very important practice for tomorrow's game against the undefeated R2 team. The Angels are ready and fired up!
Mackenzie had a great lesson on Misty yesterday and will continue to ride on her own and not on a lead rein anymore. We're working towards having her on Misty and Alaina on Botas for summer lessons.
I went back to the eye dr. to have the lense taken out but he said it's not completely healed and wants me to keep the lense in a little longer. UGH! I was hoping we were done with it. Oh well, I will continue with my drops and hoping we don't have to laser it or anything.
Ryan has developed a horrible cough and we hope that he hasn't gotten a sinus infection or upper respiratory. We're keeping an eye on it!
The pictures below are from the other day when the boys got to play in the box after the girls left. They played in it till it was dark outside. Sean would sway the box back and forth so Ryan could get in and out. It was hilarious!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment