Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sean's day at home


This picture is to show how Sean went to put on 2 pairs of pants the other night before we went to eat dinner.........why you ask? Well, if you had asked him he would have said "Sissy does it!"

As a precaution I kept Sean home from school today(wednesday). I sure didn't want a phone call that he had an accident in the pool. So he was quite happy to stay home and play. We got the other two off to school and then came home. He immediately said "come play in my room" and so I did that and we played superheroes, then he wanted to do head game (Daddy's all to familiar with this one) then it was tickle monster, then finally I was released to take a shower. We went to Target (he was super happy about this.....that's my little shopper) and he got to ride in the front of the basket and loved that. He sure is the middle kid and so I think this time alone without siblings was good for him.

We went to Ryan's school for the easter egg hunt and he was so cute helping Ryan out and showing him where eggs were. He loved that Ryan was also willing to share with him the treasures in the eggs.
Sean continued his fun filled day with playing more till we went to the school playground to wait for Mackenzie. He got to play with 2 other little boys and they had a blast. And to end his night off I played on the trampoline with him. He always tells us to "bounce me on my bottom" and so I did this quite a few times before we came in and got him a bath.
I am pretty sure he's fully recovered and will go to school tomorrow. I also know he loved having a special day!

0 comments: