I guess I understand why Daddy has said he has no sympathy for all of us because we're always sick. Today adds another day to the endless weeks of sickness. Sean has the latest and it is yet another bout of diarrhea. I feel so sorry for him and I also wish I knew what was bringing this on. Today I got him and his teacher had that look and then she discussed his "accident." We left to get Mackenzie right as the rains were starting. When the rain was pouring Sean was in the back saying his tummy hurt and then he had yet another "accident." I couldn't even see across the playground from the car and didn't have an umbrella. I finally grabbed Sean's towel from school and ran across and got Mackenzie so we could get home to clean up poor Sean.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
He has no sympathy for the sickies
Everyone is now clean, dry and happily eating a snack!
And by the way our house is being wrapped in plastic and we will be fumigating soon!
Posted by Alicia at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment