Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mommy on call

Last night was one of those nights that all 3 kids needed me at some point in time.  And one by one they were added to my bed so I didn't have to get up anymore.  First Mackenzie complained of an earache at 1am.  We gave her some more decongestant and tylenol and she went back to sleep.  Then Ryan started coughing and woke up.  Then Sean was the last one with no real complaints of illness but just wanted to sleep in our bed.  So it was an interesting night of making sure no one kicked the other one or rolled over or poked them in the eye.  


That was Tuesday night and I'm finally finishing it.  Wednesday I took Mackenzie to the dr. and she had a double ear infection.  Then late yesterday I got the fever, headache and aches and pains.  That continued through last night and seems to be better today with dayquil and tylenol.   So it has just been one sick week over here!

0 comments: