ok I know this is late but yesterday was crazy! First we went to church for Mackenzie to sing two services. They had two services completely packed and sunday school classes overflowing. I went down to help with the sunday school but found out there were already 5 teachers for the one class. So back up to go to the Eaton Hall service.
After church, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a quick lunch and egg hunt. Then it was back to our house to go to Brianna's egg hunt and party. We brought Alaina back with us and she happened to step on a nail over there. I got it all cleaned up and put neosporin and a band-aid on it and let Laura know when I took her home. The kids ate a little dinner over there but I got some dinner for them when dropping off Alaina.
Ryan did not nap until we left at 5:30 to drop her off..........so he was super cranky when we got home again and he woke up. Everyone was coming off their sugar highs so it was quick bath and then bed.
Mackenzie is on her second week of allowance and I usually give her the money on Sunday so she was thrilled to stash it away in her "secret" place.
That was our chaotic but fun Easter.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment