Thursday, December 13, 2007

Stone Soup

This is pretty much the look I got when I went to wake Mackenzie up this morning. The past few days she has been dreading today and even last night was trying to convince me she was "sick." So she once again tried to convince me that she had to stay home because they were making stone soup at school. We went over how she should just try it and she won't know if she likes/dislikes something if she doesn't try it. She went on to say her teacher said if they didn't try it then they didn't get bread. So I said it was not a big deal if she didn't get bread at school....she wouldn't starve. We got her ready and off to school. I picked her up from school and she said she did have bread and that didn't even try it. All that drama for nothing!

0 comments: