After a quick bite to eat and getting Ryan down for a nap off we went again. This time I took Sean and Mackenzie to bowl with their cousins. Sean was winning for most of the 1st game and then Papa came out of nowhere with 3 strikes and ended up winning. The second game he lost interest and so I played for him and he came in 2nd. Mackenzie and I were tied for both of the games. We were either doing really good or really bad!! Matthew and Alex played by themselves so they could perfect their game and Alaina and her friend Ethan and her dad played another game. Ethan was winning at that game.
So then we came home and ate dinner and then headed to the Macy's Christmas Tree lighting at The Domain but then as we got closer noticed that traffic was backed up all the way to Mopac from the entrance on Braker. So we decided we wanted frozen yogurt instead......so we headed to the kid's favorite TCBY. Brought Daddy some ice cream back and so everyone was happy. Now, if I can just figure out how to get Shark boy and Lava girl to go to bed!! As you can tell they have been watching that movie tonight on Disney. Suddenly our house is under attack by the bad guys and we are needing them to use their super fast running and powers to get rid of them. So I'm off to help save the house!
Saturday, November 17, 2007
The rest of Saturday
Posted by Alicia at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment