Mackenzie had a great time helping me set up the ticket booth and then helping sell tickets. Sean, Ryan and Daddy showed up and then we went to do ice fishing, archeology dig, hair spray and get snowcones. Sean was getting tired so he actually went home and I took Mackenzie around to make hats, do the cupcake walk, pringle toss, and cake walk (which she only did once and she won!). We left and came home and on the walk home Ryan fell asleep and then slept for 3 hrs. Shortly after we got home Sean fell asleep on the couch. So it was nice and quiet for a while.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Gullett Globetrotting around the World Carnival!
Saturday we had the Gullett carnival and since I am homeroom mom I had to make sure to fill about 20 slots for helping with the carnival. This was very hard to do. I thought it would be easier but no one really wanted to sign up. So I was always being that homeroom mom that pesters you on the playground after school, sends you emails and basically annoys the crap out of you. However, maybe that is what worked because even the day before we had people signing up. So there was only 1 slot that didn't get filled and that was for the ticket sales which we did with another class. So I am sure that it was covered anyway.
Mackenzie had a great time helping me set up the ticket booth and then helping sell tickets. Sean, Ryan and Daddy showed up and then we went to do ice fishing, archeology dig, hair spray and get snowcones. Sean was getting tired so he actually went home and I took Mackenzie around to make hats, do the cupcake walk, pringle toss, and cake walk (which she only did once and she won!). We left and came home and on the walk home Ryan fell asleep and then slept for 3 hrs. Shortly after we got home Sean fell asleep on the couch. So it was nice and quiet for a while.

Mackenzie had a great time helping me set up the ticket booth and then helping sell tickets. Sean, Ryan and Daddy showed up and then we went to do ice fishing, archeology dig, hair spray and get snowcones. Sean was getting tired so he actually went home and I took Mackenzie around to make hats, do the cupcake walk, pringle toss, and cake walk (which she only did once and she won!). We left and came home and on the walk home Ryan fell asleep and then slept for 3 hrs. Shortly after we got home Sean fell asleep on the couch. So it was nice and quiet for a while.
Posted by Alicia at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment