Monday, November 26, 2007

Ben 10

The shirt reads "Loading: Smart Remark"
I have never seen this show but it's on Cartoon Network and Sean LOVES it!  I think it has to do with Ben getting rid of aliens or something.  Anyway, Sean has turned into Ben on occasion. I told Sean to come eat his dinner and he jumps around like a frog and stops and says "I'm Ben" and so if you don't call him Ben then he won't come and sit down and eat.  Later I got him out of the bath and he sat on the stairs and said his legs had stopped working and I said are they broken?  and he said "no, they just stopped working" and that he needed to be carried.  Then I got him in his room and started to get his PJ's on and he said he needed his stronger PJ's on.  What the heck are stronger PJ's?  I still have no idea.  It's kind of like some red pants that he insists he had.
Anyway, this is the shirt his Aunt Keke got him and it fits him perfectly!!

0 comments: