Monday, October 01, 2007
The weekend and the revisit to a corneal abrasion
Sunday was a busy day. First Mackenzie was singing in the choir for the choir dedication day at church. She actually opened her mouth and sang and coughed some too (the on going coughing from 3 weeks ago!). We were done with that around 11:30 and then got lunch and then let Ryan nap till 2. We decided to meet Ginny and Maia at Domain and let the kids play in the water and then wandered down to where an orchestra was playing, went to the Apple store so the kids could play games then over to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. We got home and my eye was a little irritated but didn't think anything of it. This continued throughout the night and this morning was swollen and hurting. So off I went to the dr. to get it re-checked. He said I have a recurring abrasion. Basically it has a layer that got rubbed and causing me issues again. He said I have to be very careful with it and no rubbing it and give it lots of TLC and of course 2 ointments in it everyday.
Ryan probably will end up at the dr. tomorrow since I believe he has yet another ear infection. He's all congested and showing all the signs of an ear infection. What a way to start the week!!
Posted by Alicia at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment