Sunday, October 07, 2007
Been a while....
since I've blogged. Let's see where to begin. I went to the dr. on tuesday and got the clear lense and was able to see a bit....apparently there was some residue or something under the lense and it was a bit blurry. So when I went in to the dr. on thursday as soon as he took the lense out it was all better. I could see and for the most part felt better. My eye was still dilated which was still a bit painful for the rest of that day until it finally went back to normal. I was just glad to be able to see and not walk around running into walls!
Friday we had the pest control out to deal with our unwelcomed visitors. It seems a family or at least a couple of squirrels are living under our roof. You can hear them scratching and making noises so they are not gone yet. I had a teacher's conference with Mackenzie's teacher and she's doing very well with her writing, reading and math. She had a makeup and hair party that night with some friends and then we drove over by where they are filming Friday Night Lights.
Saturday we had both the older two going to birthday parties at the same time in opposite parts of Austin. Jed took Sean to his party where they had a mobile zoo and he got to pet goats, and stuff. I took Mackenzie to her party at the Children's museum and as always she had a blast. We stayed well after the party and then headed home. Then we decided to go watch Kelly march in the Capital City Marching Contest. Ryan stood up and directed and Mackenzie got to see her "idols."
That night she helped me with dinner again and then I headed to a GNO (if you have a 6 yr old that sings Hannah Montana's "Girls Night Out"...you'd understand). My friend talked me in to going to see an 80's cover band LC Rocks and it was pretty darn fun and funny!! What a flashback that was......"I love rock n roll" and "every rose has it's thorn" and alot of long hair and tight jeans.
I got home to find Sean had a fever and then stayed feverish all night and then in the morning was fine....???? Not sure what to think of that. And as I write this he has yet another fever. The mysterious nightly fever.
Sunday....We said bye to Daddy and then headed to the free hour of the children' s museum. This time Sean got to go and he loved it. Played in the blood cell (basically a red tent with a ton of red balls and a few white cells mixed in), watching the train, using the crane to lift balls, looking at bugs through a microscope.
So that in a nutshell has been our week and I just hope that this week is not quite so painful or crazy!
Posted by Alicia at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment