Who knew that I had to do homework this weekend. I actually didn't discover the homework for Mackenzie's teacher till this morning at 7:15am. So I rushed through it and got it in her backpack so her teacher could read it. It was asking me why I named my child the name I did. So I explained that there was this daughter of a commander on Jed's sub who had a daughter named Mackenzie and she was this curly headed blonde girl and was so cute at the picnic we went to and I just always liked the name since it was not a common name. So obviously after I named her Mackenzie there we have found that there are MANY out there. Oh well! I thought I was being sort of original.
Homework for Ryan's class was to get a family picture and then bring it to the classroom for the bulletin board. We didn't have ANY pictures of all of us with Ryan. He's been here 15 months and not a single family picture. So I set up my camera with the self timer and pressed the button and then had to grab Sean from behind the tree and get into place. It came out well enough for the classroom but I sure wouldn't use it for a christmas card.
Now off to get Mackenzie's stuff ready for her lesson this afternoon.
Mackenzie did really good at her lesson yesterday....she even posted. She got to have a longer lesson since Alaina wasn't there and then got to go for a trailride into the forest (I used to play there with my brother and Ellen but now doesn't look like a forest more of a couple of trees), got to wash Misty off and then put her out to pasture.
Now it's Tuesday and Ryan was up all night coughing and throwing up so it's been a fun night and day! We're about to go to back to school night where I am homeroom mom and have to speak about fundraisers and class parties.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Parent Homework
Posted by Alicia at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment