but the lunch lady said the money will be refunded to our acct and that she already called downtown to take care of it. No one came through and used the number tuesday or wednesday so things are still a mystery!
On my way to drop off Sean he mentioned he wanted a boy car not a girl car but a boy car.
So this is what was said:
Me: what's a boy car?
Sean: not a girl car, I want a boy car you know!
Me: no, I don't know what a boy car is??
Sean: I want a boy car you know one that goes vrooooooooooooom (he's making his hand a flying car that is going up in the air and up the window)
Me: so why can't a girl drive that kind of car
Sean: because boy cars go really really fast and not girl cars(more vrooom sounds and hand movements)
Me: girl cars can go really really fast
Sean: No, boy cars go fast and they are tiny tiny tiny
Me: I used to have a tiny car that red and fast
Sean: oh, it was a boy car?
The conversation was about over since we were at crenshaws and he had turned into a dog who jumped onto the floor of the car and picked up his lunchbox in his mouth and brought it over to me. He's a funny boy!!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Lunch money mystery still a mystery
Posted by Alicia at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment