Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Decommissioning Ceremony

Ryan after a little watermelon and a snowcone
Mackenzie singing with the other kids
The handprints on the wall
Mackenzie and Sean in front of the handprint wall
Sean on the playground
Sean running through his old empty classroom
Sean having rolled down the hill has a bit of a headache

Our Children's hall will soon be torn down to build a new building that will house the preschool, sunday school classes, and much more. I remember this building be a U shaped building with a patio in the middle and now that patio is classrooms. Mackenzie and Sean both started sunday school in this building and Sean went to preschool in this building. I even remember the room Sean had as his class room was a sunday school class that I helped my mom teach the 2 yr olds. The best part was always rolling down the "hill" and you can see that Sean has loved carrying this tradition on. They had a picnic on the hill with hot dogs, hamburgers, watermelon and my kid's favorite...snowcones.

0 comments: