Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ryan is 14 months....


Our little Ry Ry is 14 months today. He's become a speed climber at the stairs and loves to eat with a spoon or paint his hair and face with the stuff he's eating. He's learned to go down steps (usually off one step or the porch) backwards. He's saying "ball", "book", something that sounds like "off" when he wants to turn the lightswitch off. He has also taking a liking to rolling around on the floor not sure if this is to mimic Bandit or not. He sure has a ball doing it though.

On another topic....we'll add yet another thing to my lengthy resume. I think it might be called peanut butter scraper or something like that. I went into the kid's bathroom yesterday to discover that Sean thought it might be a good idea to put peanut butter in the sink. So there was a bit of wiping out all the peanut butter and water mush and then thoroughly cleaning the sink before anyone could brush their teeth.

I would have more pictures for you but my older son decided to move the camera when it was importing and I haven't been able to figure out what went wrong yet!!

0 comments: