Today Mackenzie had her first horseback riding lesson. She was very excited when she got up this morning. She got to ride Misty after Alaina was done with her lesson. It sure brought a flashback of my first time on a pony. I was about 5 when I got my first pony Twinkle and had already been riding several million times before. I guess that's what happens when your brother and sister are into riding. So Marybeth (my teacher from way back when and now Mackenzie's) said she was a little tense and so needs to learn to loosen up when she's riding. I think she'll be fine after a few more times. She'll have another lesson on thursday. So we'll see if we need to invest in a horse, trailer, and all the clothes to do shows. That's a little further down the road.
Here's Sean's pictures he took while we were at the farm. He was so funny got down in a kneel to take the chicken's picture as if he were a pro at this or something. Next he'll be screaming "look to the left, now chin down, pouty lips, work it girl!"
Monday, July 09, 2007
Horseback Riding Lesson
Posted by Alicia at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment