Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ryan is 13 months today!!


Am I cute or what??


GQ pose


Just being cute


I can get up but now I can't figure out how to get down

Ryan is pulling up to stand alot more now and I'm sure will be on his way to taking steps in the next couple months. He's waving hi and bye, plays Ryan is so big, gives high fives, sometimes signs "more", claps, dances and is fast to go in the bathroom and pull all the toilet paper off the roll. He really loves his snowcones and hates that he doesn't get to stay at crenshaws with the older kids. That's the same thing Sean used to do. So one day he'll be there! He loves just about every fruit you give him, not so sure about the little pastas that we gave him, likes sour cream and onion chips, blueberry waffles, peas and seems to know when I put his iron supplement in his oatmeal.

0 comments: