Ryan sitting on his floatie
caught on the stairs
Sean helping with his hair...there have been no more tears when we cut his hair. He does get a popsicle...bribery is great!
Today Ryan decided it would be a good idea to climb up the stairs. So I found him halfway up the stairs today and he's been sneaking up there ever since. He also started signing "more" a whole lot today when I was feeding him watermelon and cantelope. I think he likes those!!
Sean helped cut his hair today and you can see that picture and we're getting ready to go to Padre tomorrow. So I don't know if there will be any blogging for a few days but all depends on internet service and whether my dad brings his computer or not. So for now enjoy the pictures.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
More milestones
Posted by Alicia at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment