Friday, June 08, 2007

Lots of Chatter

The past week of not having a stereo in the car the kids have been pretty good about entertaining themselves with burping, singing, yelling and otherwise making noise. And it seems to me either each day they get a little louder or each day my hearing has improved. So today I found it particularly funny that Ryan decided to outdo the other 2. It was obvious he was not going to miss in this fun of making whatever noise and as loud as possible. After all that I was able to pick up the new face plate and so on the way home from Crenshaws it was just Sean and Ryan (Mackenzie went home with her friend Karel) and there was a dead silence. Just the radio going and no noises from either of the boys. Maybe the ring leader was missing and they didn't know what to do or maybe they were just tired. Either way we are back to having endless background noise and there will always be the constant chatter of 3 little voices. Something that I love to hear!

0 comments: