Happy Father's Day to the Dads. We celebrated with my dad a day early since he was leaving town this morning. So we took him bowling and then to dinner. It was alot of fun! He even got to win a round of bowling! I think that was some luck on his part but I did come in 2nd. The kids had their own lane with the bumpers and they all got a kick out of that. We went to church this morning since the VBS kids were singing and they were so cute. I went and watched Sean sing to the big kids later and he was having a ball. The Dad of this house just wanted to chill on the couch most of the day so that was fine. Ryan napped, then Sean napped (he did have a fever so I think that made him sleepy) and Mackenzie, Brianna, Fiona and Kelly sold lemonade. She actually came in with $2.85 and that was her cut! Then I got sushi for the dad and chicken fried rice for the kids. Then it was back outside for Mackenzie and friends. I went walking with Ryan and they rode their bikes and kept me company. And of course there was lots of trampoline time. The kids did meet the new neighbors and sold them some lemonade. That's it from here and now it's off to read more Freckle juice with Mackenzie (we're on chapter 4 now) and then read some "real" blogs and call it a night. Tomorrow brings another busy week!
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Father's Day!
Posted by Alicia at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment