Today they had a retirement party for Mackenzie's teacher and my 6th grade teacher when I went to Gullett. She is retiring after 27 yrs at Gullett and 39 yrs teaching. I was hoping that Sean might get Mrs. Fuller as his kindergarten teacher but no such luck. She has teenagers that she wants to spend more time with.
My mom fell on her veranda today and so she was a little crippled. She fell flat on her back and was in pain all day. The one day that my dad was in San Antonio helping my sister. So I went over to take dogs out, corral kittens that had been let out in the house and try to get something for her to help her walk. I went back later today to make sure she was doing okay and then once again corral kittens because her friend had let them out and then couldn't catch them all. Sean loved helping with this part. We found 2 kittens sleeping in a box and he snatched them up then went in the bathroom where they have been staying and put them down and said "stay in here kitty, I'll be right back" then went and got 2 more kittens until he had gotten all of them. Then he went in and told them "you stay in here and don't get out...bye!" He was so funny!
We went to Waterloo for happy hour with Ginny and Maia. Everyone else was busy so we just decided to meet there and let my kids run wild.
Now I will try to finish some laundry, clean the bathroom and watch the finale of Dancing with the stars!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Mackenzie's teacher and more
Posted by Alicia at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment