Tuesday morning around 7:45am I was getting the kids some breakfast when the door bell rang and then a couple loud knocks. I go to find a neighbor I sort of know from when his dog got into our yard standing there with a wet soggy wallet. It turns out it was Jed's. So then the thought to figure out where it was. Then realized OH they must have gotten it out of the car. So we go look and his Ipod, wallet, cash, credit card and driver's license are missing. I thought my car was safe because I remembered to lock it at 10pm the night before. Then looked into my car to realize they had stolen the face plate to my stereo and the DVD player we had just put in for our trip to Houston tuesday morning. So we called the police and they came out in a police CRIME SCENE FORENSICS van. It was very much like a scene out of the show. Anyway, we suffered the loss and had to drive 3 hours yesterday and 3 hours today listening to Ryan cry and the other kids scream at each other. I will post about our trip to Houston tomorrow gotta get Ryan to sleep!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment