Sunday, April 22, 2007

We're at Disneyworld!!



It's not even 9pm here and I'm exhausted. We got up at 6am to go to the airport and the plane rides were on time and nothing exciting. Sean fell asleep on the way to Orlando and Ryan slept from Austin to Dallas. Then decided he didn't need to sleep till the time we landed in Orlando. So he slept in the stroller while we waited for the bags. This afternoon after checking we finally found some food at the All You Can Eat Buffet and we actually saw Pluto and Goofy at the restaurant. Big hit for Mackenzie but scared Ryan to death and Sean just stood on the other side of the table. After that Aunt Keke, the kids and I went down to the pool and the kids splashed around for quite some time. Sean refused to get out of the pool and I had to hike up the capris and go in after him. Got everyone back to the hotel and semi-asleep right now. I better go get some sleep myself...we have a big day tomorrow.
I will have pictures later if I can have time to download before we get home.

You can also check out Mackenzie's blog

0 comments: