Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sean and the escapees!

The playground that Sean's class plays on in the afternoon is right on Houston St. and you can see it when you are turning into the driveway. Today I go and I am about to turn in to pick him up and I see that Sean and 3 other classmates are OUTSIDE of the fence and luckily still on the driveway side of the school and not onto the Houston side. So I immediately stop and start getting them all back towards the gate and then the afternoon childcare worker comes out and is freaking out and gets them all in and locks it. I go around and park and go in and talk to the director. I was a little shaken up by the fact that my son along with 3 others could be outside the fence and that close to a busy road. Apparently some parents have used that entrance as an easy way to get their child but they didn't lock the gate back when they left. I know Terry will make sure this doesn't happen again because she always runs a tight ship over there. So now that my heart has started beating again I will get some sleep.

0 comments: