Saturday, April 07, 2007

Is it really April?

Ryan with the Easter Bunny!




It was sleeting and freezing cold out. I couldn't believe it was April and we're back in our winter wardrobe. At first it was mostly raining but then there were definately some ice pellets coming down. So strange that earlier in the week it was almost 90 degrees. I guess that's Texas for ya!


Sean with the Easter Bunny...a little apprehensive.





We went to Mimi and Brianna's Easter party. The Easter Bunny made his appearance and I got some pictures of the kids with him. Mackenzie would not even go near the Easter Bunny and so that's why she's not in any of those pictures. It was fun! Check out all the pictures.
Now time to find my flannel PJ's and get some hot chocolate!!




Mommy and Ryan

group pic

Easter Bunny arriving!


making a craft


searching for eggs


Easter Bunny leaving! (who knew he drove a mercedes?)


Lily caught eating from the chocolate fountain.


0 comments: