Ok, I think I posted last on Monday. We went to Magic Kingdom that morning and did alot of standing in line. We did successfully go on the Buzz Lightyear ride twice which made a certain little boy very happy. Mackenzie was a bit upset to not get to see many princesses and get their autographs. She did have fun though.
The parade goes through Main Street at 3pm and we were lucky to keep the kids happy enough to stay for that long. Ryan was a little cranky and I found out why when I went to change his diaper. Thinking it was just pee and ooops it was not. I of course was changing it in the stroller on Main Street with a whole lot of people around us. Oh well!! We took a break from the park and rested at the hotel. Then ate a quick bite on the Boardwalk and then got on the boat over to Epcot. We went to the Nemo ride which the kids loved. Sean kept calling the dolphins a shark. We then wandered past a huge fountain and then over to the area for the fireworks and laser show. Ryan had fallen asleep and of course the first loud pop of fireworks had him screaming. He calmed down and seemed to enjoy looking at the lasers and the final fireworks. We ended up walking back because really it was not even that far. We got back Keke got us a funnel cake while Ms. Priss got her hair wrapped. Then it was time for bed for the kids they were showing the signs of exhaustion. That night was alot better than our first night there. Mackenzie had the coughs so bad she threw up and who was she sleeping with???? You got it ME!!
Monday we were able to keep Sean happy with Buzz stuff and just keeping him out of the stores.....he's a little shopping fiend.
Tuesday morning we headed to MGM...this had been on the bottom of my list to go to but we got good advice that they had tons of characters there and decided to check it out. We rented a double stroller which made our lives a little easier with two already tired children. They held up well though. We saw so many characters that day and Mackenzie got a ton of autographs. Sean pretty much didn't want anything to do w/pictures with his favorite characters. He just admired from afar. We went to the Little Mermaid show, played at the Honey! I Shrunk the Kids playground, Mackenzie got her face painted, saw Wildcats pep rally and more. It seemed like in the 4 hours we were there we did so much more than at Magic Kingdom.
They decided they wanted to go back to the hotel so we headed back and Sean fell asleep on Aunt Keke on the boat and she got a workout carrying him all the way to the hotel. He did get a good nap though! We went to the pool for a couple hours after that and Mackenzie talked me into doing the water slide. It was a little scary at one part but fun! Then we headed to Magic Kingdom for the fireworks there. We got in another ride at Buzz,Dumbo ride and then headed to Cinderella's castle.
It was amazing! Tinkerbell flies over and the fireworks show is really cool. The kids loved it! I was a bad parent that day and the kids still had not eaten dinner when we got back to the Boardwalk at 10pm. Though they ate a late lunch. Anyway, we went to eat but by this time Ryan HAD it! He couldn't take anymore and didn't really want to sit there and watch us eat when he was exhausted. So I got my salad to go and ate it at the hotel once I got everyone to bed. Jed had gone to MGM w/the conference and so he was able to do the roller coasters and other rides there that we couldn't.
Wednesday we flew home and due to my license being expired (I got it in the mail while I was gone) I had to be frisked at the Orlando airport with my baby in tow. Yes, they even frisked Ryan. They even asked if I wanted him to be frisked by a guy. Everyone slept on the Orlando to Dallas flight so that was nice. Our flight in Dallas was delayed an hour so we got into Austin at 8:30pm instead. So that meant not much time to get kids home and ready for bed. Mackenzie had school again today so we were up at 6:45am.
And through all of this Ryan was a bit cranky at times but for the most part held up amazing well with a cough and runny nose. So I took him to the dr. today since last night he was up alot and was feverish at times. AND he has an ear infection!! So we will be visiting the ENT soon to discuss tubes. I am writing this as he semi-sleeps on me. He keeps jerking alot. So I promise to have the pictures up soon but I gotta take care of my sick bebe first. And I'm sure there are more stories of the Remaleys take over Disneyworld to tell.
The parade goes through Main Street at 3pm and we were lucky to keep the kids happy enough to stay for that long. Ryan was a little cranky and I found out why when I went to change his diaper. Thinking it was just pee and ooops it was not. I of course was changing it in the stroller on Main Street with a whole lot of people around us. Oh well!! We took a break from the park and rested at the hotel. Then ate a quick bite on the Boardwalk and then got on the boat over to Epcot. We went to the Nemo ride which the kids loved. Sean kept calling the dolphins a shark. We then wandered past a huge fountain and then over to the area for the fireworks and laser show. Ryan had fallen asleep and of course the first loud pop of fireworks had him screaming. He calmed down and seemed to enjoy looking at the lasers and the final fireworks. We ended up walking back because really it was not even that far. We got back Keke got us a funnel cake while Ms. Priss got her hair wrapped. Then it was time for bed for the kids they were showing the signs of exhaustion. That night was alot better than our first night there. Mackenzie had the coughs so bad she threw up and who was she sleeping with???? You got it ME!!
Monday we were able to keep Sean happy with Buzz stuff and just keeping him out of the stores.....he's a little shopping fiend.
Tuesday morning we headed to MGM...this had been on the bottom of my list to go to but we got good advice that they had tons of characters there and decided to check it out. We rented a double stroller which made our lives a little easier with two already tired children. They held up well though. We saw so many characters that day and Mackenzie got a ton of autographs. Sean pretty much didn't want anything to do w/pictures with his favorite characters. He just admired from afar. We went to the Little Mermaid show, played at the Honey! I Shrunk the Kids playground, Mackenzie got her face painted, saw Wildcats pep rally and more. It seemed like in the 4 hours we were there we did so much more than at Magic Kingdom.
They decided they wanted to go back to the hotel so we headed back and Sean fell asleep on Aunt Keke on the boat and she got a workout carrying him all the way to the hotel. He did get a good nap though! We went to the pool for a couple hours after that and Mackenzie talked me into doing the water slide. It was a little scary at one part but fun! Then we headed to Magic Kingdom for the fireworks there. We got in another ride at Buzz,Dumbo ride and then headed to Cinderella's castle.
It was amazing! Tinkerbell flies over and the fireworks show is really cool. The kids loved it! I was a bad parent that day and the kids still had not eaten dinner when we got back to the Boardwalk at 10pm. Though they ate a late lunch. Anyway, we went to eat but by this time Ryan HAD it! He couldn't take anymore and didn't really want to sit there and watch us eat when he was exhausted. So I got my salad to go and ate it at the hotel once I got everyone to bed. Jed had gone to MGM w/the conference and so he was able to do the roller coasters and other rides there that we couldn't.
Wednesday we flew home and due to my license being expired (I got it in the mail while I was gone) I had to be frisked at the Orlando airport with my baby in tow. Yes, they even frisked Ryan. They even asked if I wanted him to be frisked by a guy. Everyone slept on the Orlando to Dallas flight so that was nice. Our flight in Dallas was delayed an hour so we got into Austin at 8:30pm instead. So that meant not much time to get kids home and ready for bed. Mackenzie had school again today so we were up at 6:45am.
And through all of this Ryan was a bit cranky at times but for the most part held up amazing well with a cough and runny nose. So I took him to the dr. today since last night he was up alot and was feverish at times. AND he has an ear infection!! So we will be visiting the ENT soon to discuss tubes. I am writing this as he semi-sleeps on me. He keeps jerking alot. So I promise to have the pictures up soon but I gotta take care of my sick bebe first. And I'm sure there are more stories of the Remaleys take over Disneyworld to tell.
0 comments:
Post a Comment