Friday, April 20, 2007

Countdown to a year!

Yesterday Ryan was 11 months....why I can't seem to write this blog on that day I have no idea. I can't believe that in just a month he'll be a year old. He and Sean got their hair cut and both are just adorable. I've been trying to finish up laundry so everyone has clean clothes for the trip. I guess tomorrow I will be stressing with packing, getting a card for Dionne and then going to her bridal shower, getting Mackenzie to the church and then remembering to bring the cookies that she's supposed to have for the choir party. It seems like endless things to do before we head out of town.
The dragonfly picture was just so cool that I had to share. We saw this when we had Ryan's pictures taken and Chantel got a really close up picture of it.

0 comments: