On my birthday Ryan had a slight fever and so I made an appt for Wednesday. Tuesday night his fever was 101 and I gave him tylenol about 5am. When he got up at 7am he had no fever and seemed to be in good spirits. He fought his morning nap and so we went for a long walk which didn't even seem to make his eyelids heavy. He finally fell asleep close to 11:00 and luckily I had enough time to take a shower before his appt. He still had no fever and no other symptoms to speak of so I figured we would hear "he's just fine" but I heard the words "he's got another ear infection." So back to HEB for amoxicillin and we're hoping for a full recovery. He has to be on medicine till the day before we leave for Disneyworld so I will keep my fingers crossed it's helping and we don't have to do the Omnicef.
Friday morning I met my friend Chantel to get Ryan's pictures taken in the bluebonnets. I had wanted all the kids but it wasn't going to work with her schedule and so I opted to just do Ryan's "professionally" and the other kids I would get those by myself. Chantel does wedding pictures and has one of those REALLY cool professional digital cameras. I'm just a little jealous!! So she did get some good shots though Ryan cried for a good part of it. He was still tired and sick and just didn't want me to put him down. She will get me the rest of the pictures next week but this was one of the ones we both liked.
Later that day I got the kids pictures in the bluebonnets though it was alot like trying to take a picture of wild animals. If I got one looking at the camera then the other 2 weren't or I could get 2 and 1 was closing their eyes. They let me take some pictures but then really wanted to go feed the ducks so that's what we did. Though Sean may have eaten more of the crackers then the ducks!!
1 comments:
LOVE the pictures -- love, love, love 'em! Man, I have adorable grandkids!
nana
Post a Comment