I have to go back to yesterday since I didn't get a chance to write anything. So we went to Mayfield park and I was hoping there were some bluebonnets but no luck! We walked around on the trails and checked out the little fish ponds. The kids had fun! Sean had to use the potty while there and I refused to let him use the porta potty there...it was gross! I tried to get him to go in the wilderness....I mean what could be more natural right? Well, he was not going to do that. He refused several times and kept wanting to go back to the porta potty. We finally compromised on a diaper and I figured if the astronauts use them then it must be ok to use one on my potty training 3 yr old in a situation like this!
After Mayfield it was home for lunch and nap for Ryan. Then we headed to Terra Toys to pick up a present for a party Mackenzie was going to later. It was of course an adventure since the kids love to play there and never want to leave...usually with a toy. This time I was able to get to them to leave after a short time since we were going roller skating at Playland. Sean even tried to roller skate this time. He had a lot of fun!! However, I don't have a picture because I was too busy holding him up so he wouldn't fall. Hopefully next time he will get a little better.
After Playland, it was time to take Mackenzie to her party at Pump it Up! She was very excited about going there. Sean was also excited once he saw what they had there. I had to pry him out of there since we weren't staying and this was a party for Mackenzie's friend not his. He actually handled it quite well. He left crying but by the time we got to the car he had stopped and was ready to go home.
That was our busy Sunday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment