Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm Late, I'm Late......


I have come to the conclusion that I will be late for the rest of my life. Like the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland...I have no time to say Hello, goodbye, I'm late.
Yesterday I had 2 hours to get ready for church but add the three kids that also have to get ready then we're talking....should have been 5 hours! My oh so fashionable daughter had "nothing to wear!" and so that took an additional 20 minutes to talk her into wearing a plain jane looking skirt (in her eyes!) with a pink shirt and a sweater. Then we are all ready to get in the car and she has no shoes...can't find the shoes, has "no shoes to wear with this". So another 10 minutes looking for shoes, talking her into a certain pair of shoes and not letting in that it all looks good on her. If you tell her it's "cute" or something then she's off to change her clothes. So after sending Sean to get his jacket....which took 5 minutes and he came back with his "mine" (for those that know him that's his blanky) and a cup of water. Get all the kids loaded in the car and off to church we go. Sunday School starts at 9:30 and well we got to the parking lot at 9:26am and I still had to take Ryan to the nursery and Sean to his class before going with Mackenzie to help in her class. Thank goodness I wasn't the teacher!!

Then today I got up with plenty of time to get Mackenzie to school but yet again...she insisted on a shower, then the dilly dally in the shower, then the "I have nothing to wear" and "I didn't eat breakfast yet!". I got her to school a few minutes before the second bell since I heard it ringing on my way out of the school. Back home to get Ryan fed and Sean ready for school. Once again, had plenty of time to do this but time flew by and all of a sudden it was rushing to get Sean to school and back to Westover Club for my LOSE THE BABY FAT class. Ok, it's really not called that but I like to think of it as that. It's really Mummy Tummy! So now I have a breather and I'm not rushing right now but I'm sure I will later when I rush to get Mackenzie from school to rush to get Sean from school to rush to get everyone to after school activities and rush home to rush to get dinner ready.
I'm exhausted just thinking about it!!
Anyway, on another note....HAPPY BIRTHDAY VONI! Love ya!!
Happy Monday!!


I'm Late Lyrics


I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.No time to say hello, good-bye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm lateI'm late and when I wave, I lose the time I save.My fuzzy ears and whiskers took me too mych time to shave.I run and then I hop, hop, hop, I wish that I could fly.There's danger if I dare to stop and here's a reason why:I'm over-due, I'm in a rabbit stew. Can't even say good-bye,hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

0 comments: