Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Easy Bake Oven Recall


Seems that there is an easy bake oven recall. First the polly pockets and now the oven. Mackenzie doesn't seem to have any safe toys anymore...I guess we'll go back to playing with cardboard boxes and coloring with crayons. If you haven't heard of the recall and you have this oven you might want to check www.easybakeoven.com and get the details. Picture of her when she made one cookie from the mix that is supposed to make 3 but I think she ate a bit more of the dough than she should have. We will be calling to get the retro kit to fix the oven.

On another note, Ryan got pink eye on sunday after my dad's retirement party. So I took him to the doctor and found out he has a bacterial infection that causes the pink eye and an ear infection. So he has started his meds and will hopefully be back to normal soon.
That's all the news from the contaminated with pink eye home!

0 comments: