Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The bug on the loose


So the stomach bug has now infected Mackenzie and Jed. We were woken up by Mackenzie early this morning to hear "I threw up ALOT" and so we both went to help clean up and get everyone back to bed. It was ALOT and I won't go into graphic detail. We spent the rest of the night with her tucked in between us kicking and every once in a while waking to say her tummy hurt then a jolt to the bathroom. She has dealt with the whole thing quite well. She is now asleep and hopefully having her fever come down.
Ryan is battling the ear infection again (another reason I need that prescription pad!) and so he's just not happy at all no matter what. He doesn't want to eat or sleep so he just cries. After a long battle he is also asleep and I'm hoping will give the rest of us a little sleep tonight. So for now I must get some sleep because Sean could be next to have the bug infect him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a no on that.
And forgot to say Happy Birthday to my niece Alaina! She's 5 today!! And we won't soon forget the party favors she gave to us!! :)

0 comments: